A few things I know to be true.

Photo by Natalie Rhea Riggs on Unsplash

While writing in my brain-dump journal this morning, I realized a few things.

Or, rather, articulated a few things.  Same diff up in here.

There are two things I believe about life with an unwavering certainty:

1.  Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate. (obviously, as I've said it many times here before.)  and,

2.  That literally anything is interesting if you look at it long enough or deep enough. (even math, and I say that as someone who falls asleep during catchpas that ask the sum of 2+.....zzzzz....  See?)

I'm pretty sure that second one is why I'm never bored.  Ever.  Overwhelmed a lot, yes.   But bored, never.  There's always something to look at.  To wonder about.  To learn more about.  From people to objects to activities to places.  The world is deeper and wider than we can ever, ever know.

That excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment